Global Marketing Specialist
This position will report preferably to the VP Brand Management. He/she will have partnerships with Brand Management, Creative, Finance, Sales, Retail, Operations, Legal/Regulatory, Compliance, Customer Service, IT, Events, Recognition, Corporate Communications, International Sales and Executives.
This position requires the ability to lead teams to execute against company sales and revenue drivers, and tactically execute those deliverables on time Ability to problem solve; identify issues/opportunities and articulate direction(s) for integrated marketing activities and proactively ensure on-time deliverables. Must possess exceptional organizational and time management skills. It is crucial that this individual be comfortable multi-tasking and able to prioritize and meet deadlines against many competing activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties as assigned.
Division of Skillset
- 10% Strategy
- 30% Leading Teams
- 60% Performing Tactics
Marketing, Operations and Project Management
- May include collaborating with third-party affiliates on development and delivery of marketing digital communications that educate, inform, and engage.
- Ability to manage and facilitate processes against an overall sales and marketing plan.
- Build cross-functional relationships internally, especially with Marketing, Sales, Recognition, Customer Service, Events, Legal, Operations and key business leaders.
- Monitor competitive landscape for enrollments (both at B2B and B2C levels).
- Conduct on-going competitive shopping and service study (ordering competitive enrollment packs/promotions and attend opportunity meetings).
- Work closely with Sales and Finance on pricing analysis for all markets.
- Work with IT and E-commerce on all digital initiatives and monitor website analytics and provide recommendations to improve stickiness and conversions.
- Assist the VP of Marketing on Board of Directors presentations (as needed).
- Provide new enrollment pack or promotional training information and selling techniques (as needed).
- Create tutorial presentations (as needed).
- Responsible for the marketing materials booth set-up, break-down and merchandising planograms for all conventions and events. Must be able to life 30lb boxing and be able to stand for long periods of time. Must be available to attend all LifeVantage events
Business Administration Management and Communications
- Comfortable multi-tasking and able to prioritize amongst many competing activities
- Demonstrates good judgment and decision-making capability under pressure
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to build, motivate and lead cross-functional teams and adept in working within a global matrix organization
- Excellent communications skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal)
- Handles conflict constructively; favoring personal interaction whenever possible
- Possesses and portrays a mature, professional, ethical and positive company image and demeanor
- Communicates with honesty and in a constructive and supportive manner
- Displays commitment to excellence; looking for ways to improve
- Shows responsibility in punctuality and attendance; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; available as necessary when out of the office
- Ability to use Emotional Intelligence in order to complete the tasks at hand
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3+ years of marketing experience
- Experience in supporting brand strategies and marketing executions
- Strong effective leader, and ability to tactically execute
- High degree of analytics; ability to synthesize complex information and convey to people with varying degrees of expertise
- Experience in Direct Selling industry is a must
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.